|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 January 2022|
Up to £45,000 + 15% performance bonus, 7.5% pension, healthcare, life assurance x 4 and more
Does the thought of joining an industry leader with a fantastic reputation for being an 'employer of choice' appeal to you? Are you looking to put your stamp on a finance department of an international company that can offer an excellent long term career path?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a major manufacturer in Cwmbran. This is a brilliant opportunity to be an important part of the senior management team for a highly successful firm that is going through an exciting period of investment.
As Financial Controller you will:
- Use your knowledge of SAP to full advantage on a daily basis ( SAP knowledge is essential for this role )
- Take control of month End Closing & Reporting.
- Prepare the plant budget and perform budget calculations in order to set accurate product costs.
- Monitor actual costs against set budget to enable accurate reporting.
- Work with the plant management team to improve and maximise plant profitability
- Review costs on a monthly basis with members of the plant management team.
- Maintain product bill of materials and routings to ensure that changes to product recipe are accurately recorded in the costing system.
- Carry out miscellaneous invoicing (properties, waste to ensure that the correct monies are received).
- Act as support and cover for the plant payroll input and maintenance
Knowledge & Experience required:
- You will be a part-qualified/qualified Accountant
- You will need to demonstrate experience of manufacturing accounting
- Using previous experience of SAP essential
- You will need to be IT Literate with good knowledge of spreadsheets, Microsoft office
This is a senior role for an industry leader. Not only will you benefit from a competitive salary, but you will also benefit from a 15% performance bonus, great pension, generous annual leave entitlement, private healthcare, life assurance x 4 and much more. This role comes with great support in terms of ongoing career development and you will have the chance to play a very important part in the ongoing success of the plant going into 2022.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C