Fire Alarm Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Alarm Engineer|
|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Alex Moore|
|Job Published:||11 August 2021|
Vibe Recruit is acting on behalf of their client who are looking to appoint Fire Alarm Engineers in the South Wales area.
Our client is one of Wales leading companies in the Fire safety sector and is a family run company.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to add Fire Alarm Engineers to their team immediately.
- Servicing, Maintenance, Repair and Installation of Fire alarm, Emergency lighting, AOV, Access Control, CCTV and Nurse call systems
- Customer communication
- Reading site plans
- Working in flats/housing/care homes/commercial premises to include working in confined spaces
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard an in accordance with the relevant British Standard.
- To adhere to the company's quality procedures in all aspects of the job
- To act in a safe manner in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and requirements
- Experience in a similar role required
- Good working knowledge of BS5839, BS5266, BS7671 and accompanying standards
- 18th Edition
- Willingness to learn
- Training will be provided on Company Software for Mobile.
- Full driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
Role will also include all the benefits expected with a full-time permanent role.
If you are available, please apply within, or call Alex.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C