|Job Title:||Fire Stopper|
|Location:||Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Alex Moore|
|Job Published:||06 July 2021|
Vibe Recruit are recruiting a Fire Stopper on behalf of our client, who are one of the leading brands in Fire protection in Wales. Our client work closely with a extensive client base including Governments and Local Authority, education establishments, commercial and industrial businesses
Due to increasing workload, they are looking to add a Fire Stopper and continue the companies growth.
Role will include a company van, and require you to cover the South Wales are and reporting back to the depot based in Pontypridd.
- Install fire stopping to fire doors
- Small to large penetrations
- Use of ablative batts
- Reading site plans
- Working in flats/housing/care homes/commercial premises to include working in confined spaces
- To ensure all work is carried out to a standard that satisfies the customer, company and accreditations (FIRAS)
- To consistently achieve agreed performance targets
- To keep the Passive Fire Protection Manager up to date on progress or potential delays
- To maintain cleanliness of provided vehicle
- To adhere to the company's quality procedures in all aspects of the job
- To act in a safe manner in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and requirements Required Knowledge
- NVQ level 2 in Passive Fire Protection preferred but not required
- Firas card preferred but not required
- Previous experience in fire barrier systems i.e. Rockwool Curtains preferred
- Previous experience in ablative batt work preferred
- Willingness to learn related software on PDA
- Full driving license
- Good communication skills
- You will be able to manage your own diary, be punctual, polite and keen to work as part of a busy fire safety team.
Along with the above, benefits will be included in the package.
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or get in touch with Alex.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C