|Job Title:||Forklift Driver|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||04 September 2023|
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Based on site at well known manufacturing site in Llanelli.
Hirer is open to candidates with in-house FLT licences if they can provide paperwork.
Candidates would need to be flexible to work on a 3 shift basis of Mornings (6am-2pm), Afternoons (2pm-10pm) or Nights (10pm - 6am), working afternoons or night shift pays an additional shift allowance.
Basic rate £10.83 plus shift allowance for Afternoons or Nights
Successful candidates would go onto a permanent basis following 8 weeks probation period.
- Safely and efficiently operate a forklift to move, stack, and retrieve materials
- Load and unload trucks, trailers, and containers
- Transport materials to designated areas within the warehouse or production facility
- Perform daily inspections of the forklift and report any maintenance or safety issues
- Maintain accurate records of inventory movement and storage locations
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Collaborate with team members to meet production goals and deadlines
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Temp to perm
Contract length: 8 weeks
Salary: From £10.83 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Llanelli: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Forklift Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C