Goods In Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Goods In Co-Ordinator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Price|
|Job Published:||02 September 2019|
Vibe Recruit are currently recruiting for a Goods In Co-Ordinator on a temporary basis based in Bridgend.
The ideal candidate would have a high level of computer literacy using excel on a daily basis and would also need to have excellent customer service skills.
The Goods In team are responsible for the quality inspection, assembly and shipment of Loan Sets to Hospital Theatres for use at scheduled surgical procedures. They then are responsible for the return and replenishment of those kits following usage.
Principle Roles and Responsibilities for Theatre Care Technician:
- Email /phoning customers/ sales team to request the return of missing trays from instrument sets & decontamination certificates.
- Updating/creating excel spread sheets
- Dealing with internal departments (mainly customer services)
Incomings (Arrival Zone)
- Unloading the returned loan sets from couriers.
- Processing the returned loan sets from Hospitals, cross checking the containers and relocating implant sets from the Arrival zone into stock replenishment and the instruments into the Washroom for inspection and decontamination.
- Replenishment of incomplete Loan Sets
- Replacement of Expired items in Loan Sets
- Relocation of incomplete sets into complete storage bays in Stock Room.
- General maintenance and storage organization checks
- Processing of urgent/ad hoc requests as well as International bookings.
- Building of new sets as requested by Theatre Care Manager
- Other ad hoc duties as required by Supervisor / Manager.
- Educated to GSCE/O level standard.
- Computer literacy with experience using MS Office applications and SAP (advance excel preferably)
The position is working on a day shift 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm.
Salary 20K pa
Please note this is a temporary position for 6 to 9 months maternity cover.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.