Goods In Operative
|Job Title:||Goods In Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Prior|
|Job Published:||18 January 2023|
Position: Goods In Operative
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8.00am to 4.30pm (some flexibility if required)
Salary: £25,000 (depending on experience)
A great opportunity is now available with a prestigious manufacturer, to join their expanding Stores team.
Reporting to the Stores Manager and responsible for the receipt of and maintenance of stock within stores and the manufacturing area, the appointee will also be responsible for all stock being held and general housekeeping.
- Proper location and storage of incoming material.
- Timely issue and kitting of materials to the production in line with production schedules.
- The continuous audit of all stock by periodic cycle counting.
- Responsible for the security, control and movement of raw material stock.
- Is involved with the annual stock take to ensure that a smooth and satisfactory count takes place.
- Ensures strict adherence and implementation of FIFO (First In First Out). Paying particular attention to the product life cycle by rotation of mouldings, engines, adhesives and general consumable products.
- Loading/unloading trucks and moving stock using a forklift (Training provided).
Please contact Jorgia Church on 01235 535858 or for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.