Goods Inward Administrator
|Job Title:||Goods Inward Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||03 February 2022|
Goods Inwards Administrator
up to £21,030 + great pension, healthcare, profit share and life assurance
Are you a skilled Administrator with a high level of organisation? Does the thought of an opportunity to join an industry leader that is going through sustained growth excite you? Are you looking for a new position that can offer a clear career path to progression and excellent job variety?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Goods Inward Administrator to join an employer of choice in Nantgarw just outside of Cardiff. The employer in question has over 25 years of industry experience and employs a happy workforce upwards of 400 people. As Goods Inward Administrator you will play a very important part in the smooth running of the stores environment through accurate administration.
As Goods Inward Administrator you will:
- Showcase your administration skills for the Stores department ensuring that the business needs and targets are met on a daily basis
- Undertake the Stores administration tasks such as booking in stock items via the company computer system
- Use your attention to detail when organising and filing paperwork, completing timesheets for permanent and temporary staff and accurately recording and reporting of data
- Maintain company stock data, develop reports and answer enquiries regarding stock
- Record employee holidays and absence accurately
- Ensure that stock takes are undertaken on a daily basis and any discrepancies are investigated and resolved via stores Supervisors.
- Continually assess the performance of existing practices and processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Monitor flow of stock items from receipt through to production to ensure that the needs of the business are met on time and investigate / resolve any issues
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from a competitive pension, healthcare, a bonus scheme, life assurance, company canteen, free parking and a convenient location. This is an exciting time to join this company as they continue to go through significant expansion due to sustained, increased demand for the products manufactured on site. This is a role where you will also have the chance to take advantage of excellent ongoing training and development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C