Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Electrical Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||27 April 2023|
Gradulate Electrical Design Engineer
This role would suit an electrical/electronics college or university graduate, looking for their first or second role in the engineering/manufacturing industry.
The organisation is focused on growing a safer, cleaner, healthier future for everyone, every day and is a market leader in specialist safety, health, and environmental technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Support sales managers in pre-sale customer consultations to define system requirements.
- Compile quotations for systems according to agreed requirements and according to the defined process.
- Support the Senior Engineer with the electrical and mechanical design of bespoke systems using multiples of standard control systems and non-standard enclosures.
- Assist with the development of information solutions such as remote 'HMI' displays or PLC/DCS communication packages.
- Create system configurations to match customer Cause & Effect requirements.
- Coordinate with the Production team to ensure systems are assembled according to the schedule and fully tested prior to dispatch.
- Create and deliver bespoke system Operation and Maintenance Manuals and customer documentation packages.
- Attend customer sites to help with system support.
- Participate in training and accreditation courses required for working on customer sites
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum of HNC in electrical engineering/electronics or equivalent.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD LT software (desirable).
- PLC programming experience (desirable).
In return you will receive:
A substantial benefits package, training and career development, in an exciting and expanding, engineering systems sector.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C