Grounds Contract Manager
|Job Title:||Grounds Contract Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Ally Ross|
|Job Published:||25 September 2023|
Would you like to work for a local family run business? Do you have previous experience as a Groundsman or similar? We are looking for a enthusiastic team player with previous knowledge and experience within this field to support our clients Head of Grounds and Landscaping. Our client carries out a range of horticultural duties including grass cutting, hedge cutting, spraying and general grounds maintenance duties along with winter services.
As Grounds Contract Manager you will;
- The Day-to-day man management of the ground's teams
- You will be required to operate machinery, including hedge cutters, mowers and various hand tools as and when needed
- Operate equipment in accordance with experience and training and showing other team members how to use the tools correctly
- Conduct basic practical training and mentoring sessions with new and existing staff member
- Effectively manage performance and promptly raise shortcomings with the head of grounds and landscaping.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance at all times
- Ensure work instructions / schedules are issued to staff and to verify completion of works
- To carry out joint inspections with client in absence of the head of grounds and landscaping and identify and additional works.
- Ensure work schedules are carried out as instructed
- Undertake any training required to carry out duties
- To report promptly and accurately on all activities to the head of grounds and landscaping
- To attend if required meetings with clients
- For a full job spec, please apply asap
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.