|Job Title:||H&S Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||13 September 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator on a permanent basis.
Salary : £25,000 per annum
Location : Newport
The right candidate will be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Health and Safety. They will be able to work independently or as part of a team and will be able to communicate at all levels of the business.
As a Health and Safety Administrator your role will be to provide essential administrative support to the Health and Safety Manager. This role is for someone looking for a fast-paced, dynamic and varied role with the opportunity to gain experience, develop professionally and become a key part of the Health and Safety team.
- Provide administrative services to the health and safety team in accordance with company policy.
- Assist H&S team to make improvements and implement required changes.
- Assist the H&S team to liaise with external agencies relating to health and safety matters
- Produce H&S reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work
- Immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or customers.
- Provide any general administration services to the H&S team.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An understanding of continuous improvement
- Strong PC skills with good knowledge of creating and maintaining spreadsheets- you will need to use daily.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.