Head Of Housekeeping
|Job Title:||Head Of Housekeeping|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Halford|
|Job Published:||02 June 2023|
Our prestigious client based in Oxfordshire require a Head of Housekeeping to start as soon as possible.
- Oversee and supervise a daily housekeeper service, responding to guests as necessary. Occasionally this will include undertaking cleaning, changing linen and preparing bedrooms and meeting rooms for guests.
- Supervise meeting room set-up according to booking forms
- Welcome external guests, issue keys, show guests to their rooms and ensure they receive relevant information for their stay
- Maintain oversight of all keys and replace as necessary. Overall responsibility for the system including issuing key fobs and updating the system.
- Stock management of cleaning materials, renewables, toiletries, etc.
- Oversee the laundry arrangements (bed linen, towels, etc)
Contribute to the general maintenance and care of the buildings, including staff and student houses, in particular:
- Manage laundry services, including managing student washing machines and dryers
- Maintenance and servicing of cleaning equipment
- Checking operation of water softeners
- Maintaining appropriate records of required inspections (e,g. water treatment, electrical inspection, fire extinguishers, etc
- Coordinating arrival and departure of students and tenants in the properties including arranging necessary cleaning, repairs and decoration.
Salary: £28,000- £30,000
Hours: Normal working day is 8 hours (8am to 5pm with an unpaid lunch break). Your
normal working week will be Monday to Friday. You will be expected to keep your working
hours flexible to a reasonable extent, depending on the needs of the client. This will
include weekend and bank holiday working (one weekend a month
- Pension scheme
- 6 weeks leave plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Free meals on duty
Due to rural location, the successful candidate will need to have a driving licence.
For more information, please call 01235 535858.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C