Head of Sales
|Job Title:||Head of Sales|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Reference:||Alex & Michaela_1624464692|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||23 June 2021|
Head of Sales ( B2B ) - EARN 6 FIGURES
up to £60,000 basic ( £120,000 + OTE ) , GREAT pension & excellent benefits
Remote working ( within commutable distance to South Wales )
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding, forward thinking company that can offer a flexible, remote working role and excellent future progression prospects? Are you looking for a varied position where you will play a fundamental part in defining the national sales strategy?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a Head of Sales to join a national leader in public service technology. This is an exciting role where along with building a team, you will be identifying and building relationships with new partners in the public sector such as charities as well as local and central government.
A Head of Sales you will:
- Showcase your previous experience of designing and implementing an effective sales strategy
- Use your industry knowledge to identify key prospects
- Sell propositions by establishing contact and developing/maintaining relationships with prospect
- Work in close partnership with the marketing function to drive engagement
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and stay up to date with industry trends, competitors and market activity
This is a fantastic opportunity to mould a sales function around your way of working where you will be able to draw on your previous success to spearhead a new, dynamic team. As well as a competitive base salary, this role comes with the flexibility of remote working, an excellent commission structure and additional employee benefits. The company in question is going through a rapid period of growth and you will be a vital part of any future success.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.