Health & Safety Administrator
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Administrator|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 June 2022|
Health and Safety Administrator
Up to £22,000 + additional employee benefits
Are you a skilled Health and Safety Administrator or an Administrator with manufacturing experience who is interested in a career in Health and Safety? Are you looking for a new role with excellent ongoing training and potential progression? Do you want to work for an industry leading company that can boast multi million pound investment?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator for a leading, national manufacturer in Merthyr Tydfil. This is a great opportunity in a highly varied and interesting role.
As Health and Safety Administrator you will:
- Provide administrative support for H&S project coordination, maintenance and management.
- Assist in ongoing development and implementation of effective health and safety systems, policies and procedures on the site.
- Assist in enforcing the effective implementation of health and safety practices.
- Assist Site H&S Manager to undertake and review relevant assessments for operations on site.
- Assist in updating and uploading accident investigations reports.
- Assist in carrying out analysis on site.
- Prepare presentations and reports for site and meetings.
As well as a competitive salary, convenient working hours, free parking and additional benefits, you will get the chance to take advantage of excellent ongoing training and development. This is a role that has great potential to develop into something more senior and you will play an important part in the ongoing success of the business.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.