Health Care Assistant
|Job Title:||Health Care Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||22 April 2020|
We are currently seeking full time/part time Health Care Assistants who are passionate and motivated individuals interested in working in the care sector within South Wales. Experience is essential. Applicants will need to be adaptable and open to any changes they may face. Applicants will be expected to work in a practical and common-sense manner, have a cheerful disposition and be good at time management, whilst assisting all clients.
You must have at least 12 months experience in caring for the elderly. You must have the right to work in the UK, a transferable DBS and hold an All Wales manual handling Passport
- To carry out and undertake specific and general tasks which will provide good quality of health, welfare and well-being of the residents.
- Maintain a safe care environment in the care home with reference to infection control and the safety and welfare of patients, visitors and other staff
- To contribute, develop and implement residents person-centred care plans.
- To work flexibly to meet the resident's support needs
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all persons in the resident's life.
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures and objectives
Our Care Assistants must be 18 years of age or over.
Please upload your CV if interested and hold the relevant experience and you will then be contacted by one of the team at Vibe Recruit.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C