HGV 1 Drivers - Days/Nights/Tramping - Class 1 (Category C+E)
|Job Title:||HGV 1 Drivers - Days/Nights/Tramping - Class 1 (Category C+E)|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||06 August 2019|
We are currently looking for HGV1 drivers to work from Cardiff and the surrounding area. Our client deals with a range of same day, next day, economy, full load and part load palletised transport solutions. Their General Haulage division handles a wide range of freight from many different sectors.
Candidates must hold a Class 1 (C+E) HGV Truck licence, digital tachograph card and CPC card and have held their Class 1 licence for 2 years.
The role will include general haulage duties working Monday-Friday. Multi-drop locals as well as day/night trunk runs available, as well as weekly tramping from Monday-Friday, occasionally running in on a Saturday, with 4-5 nights out. Weekend work is also available.
Once registered with Vibe Recruit you will have further opportunities to work with our wide range of other clients throughout the South Wales area.
We offer rates for PAYE and LTD company drivers.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £10-£14 an hour with a guaranteed minimum of 8 hours paid per day
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work and varied opportunities
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- Full, valid UK drivers licence
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN10 or DR10 endorsements on driving licence
- Valid CPC card
- Digitachograph card
- Good attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to both customers and colleagues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below with your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C