HGV 1 Drivers - TV/Film Set Work - Class 1 (Category C+E)
|Job Title:||HGV 1 Drivers - TV/Film Set Work - Class 1 (Category C+E)|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||30 August 2019|
Vibe Recruit are excited to offer roles for HGV1 drivers to work from Bridgend and the surrounding area. Our client offer serviced vehicle hire for television and film production in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
Candidates must hold a Class 1 (C+E) HGV Truck licence, digital tachograph card and CPC card and have held their Class 1 licence for 2 years.
The role will require you to complete a 2 hour induction including driving and theory testing. The role itself is varied, offering opportunities for days, nights, tramping and European destinations in the new year.
Once registered with Vibe Recruit you will have further opportunities to work with our wide range of other clients throughout the South Wales area.
We offer rates for PAYE and LTD company drivers.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £10-£14 an hour with a guaranteed minimum of 8 hours paid per day
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work and varied opportunities
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- Full, valid UK drivers licence
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes.
- Valid CPC card
- Digitachograph card
- Good attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to both customers and colleagues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below with your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C