HGV 1 - Walking Floor/Ejector Trailer Experience
|Job Title:||HGV 1 - Walking Floor/Ejector Trailer Experience|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||06 August 2019|
Vibe Recruit are seeking a HGV Class 1 driver for ongoing work with our client providing a complete waste management solution on their Materials Recycling Facility just outside of Cardiff. The role is based on-site using a walking floor/ejector trailer to assist with the sorting and transfer or recyclable material.
Direct experience of this trailer type is not essential to this role as training will be provided, but the correct candidate should be a confident Class 1 driver with a flexible can-do attitude.
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday with a start time of 06:00/06:30 each day. Guaranteed 8 hours paid per day.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £10-£12 an hour with a guaranteed minimum of 8 hours paid per day
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work and varied opportunities
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- Full, valid UK drivers licence
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN10 or DR10 endorsements on driving licence
- Valid CPC card
- Digitachograph card
- Good attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to both customers and colleagues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below with your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C