HGV 2 HIAB Driver Required - Temp to Perm Opportunity
|Job Title:||HGV 2 HIAB Driver Required - Temp to Perm Opportunity|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||04 February 2020|
Vibe Recruit are excited to offer roles for HGV 2 HIAB drivers on a temp to perm basis working with one of the UK's oldest independent construction companies. Our client are a respected name in the civil engineering and construction markets to both Public and Private sector customers. For almost 150 years they have successfully contributed to the build environment, delivering innovative, high-quality and sustainable projects.
This is ongoing work on a temp to perm basis with full-time hours (39 hours per week).
The successful candidate must have 12 months experience on their HIAB ticket.
Mobile Plant experience is highly desirable.
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday. Guaranteed 8 hours paid per day.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £24,843 per annum salary on 39 hours per week Contract + Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work and varied opportunities
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- Full, valid UK drivers licence with Category C (Class 2) HGV licence
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN10 or DR10 endorsements on driving licence
- HIAB qualified with 1 year experience
- Valid CPC card
- Digitachograph card
- Good attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to both customers and colleagues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below with your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.