HGV 2 HIAB Drivers Required
|Job Title:||HGV 2 HIAB Drivers Required|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||30 August 2019|
Vibe Recruit are excited to offer roles for HGV 2 HIAB drivers to work with our client in various sites across South Wales. Our Client are the UK's largest Builder's Merchants. With over 600 branches and 200 years of experience, they hold an enviable reputation for product quality and customer service while supplying professional tradespeople and self-builders across the nation.
This is a driving role which requires deliveries between branches and to customer locations so a full, valid UK driving licence, CPC and Digitacho card, are essential. This is area coverage, so commuting to different sites across South Wales is expected.
This is ongoing work with the potential for fulltime hours for the right candidates.
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday with a start time of 07:00/07:30 each day. Guaranteed 8 hours paid per day.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £10-£14 an hour with a guaranteed minimum of 8 hours paid per day
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work and varied opportunities
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply for this role:
- Full, valid UK drivers licence
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN10 or DR10 endorsements on driving licence.
- HIAB qualified
- Valid CPC card
- Digitachograph card
- Good attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels to both customers and colleagues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below with your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.