HGV Class 2 Shunter
|Job Title:||HGV Class 2 Shunter|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||18 March 2022|
HGV Class 2 Shunter required ASAP! (FLT Counterbalance licence advantageous but not essential)
- HGV Class 2 Shunter - moving lorries in and out.
- Small amount of hand balling (mostly light items).
- Monday to Friday (Nights).
- Shift time - 21:00-06:00
- Shift length - 8 - 9hrs.
- Location - Didcot, Oxfordshire.
- Ongoing role with potential permanent opportunities.
- Pay - £13.50 per hour - minimum guarantee of 8 hours per shift.
- Some training will take place during the day, ready to start on nights ASAP.
Our client would prefer both an LGV C Licence and an FLT licence, however, they could work around this and potentially put the successful candidate through their FLT training.
For insurance purposes, you must have at least 2 years of driving experience on a full & clean UK driving licence.
Please call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.