|Job Title:||HGV Technician|
|Contact Name:||Eve Jenkins-Tucker|
|Job Published:||30 March 2022|
Salary: from £32,175
Benefits: Annual Leave entitlement, Life Insurance, Commitment Bonus, Pension, Eye test and many more
Hours: 6-2 and 2-10pm Monday to Friday, plus alternative Saturdays, 8-1
My client is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their well-known brand dealership in Newport.
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations
- Promote the image of product and the after-sales organization
Experience and qualifications
- Level 3 qualified
- Previous dealer experience
- Class 1 or 2 licence (desirable)
- IRTECH Qualification (desirable)
If you have the relevant skills or experience, please get in touch!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.