|Job Title:||HGV Technician|
|Contact Name:||Eve Jenkins-Tucker|
|Job Published:||30 March 2022|
Salary: from £32,175
Benefits: Annual Leave entitlement, Life Insurance, Commitment Bonus, Pension, Eye test and many more
Hours: 6-2 and 2-10pm Monday to Friday, plus alternative Saturdays, 8-1
My client is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their well-known brand dealership in Newport.
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations
- Promote the image of product and the after-sales organization
Experience and qualifications
- Level 3 qualified
- Previous dealer experience
- Class 1 or 2 licence (desirable)
- IRTECH Qualification (desirable)
If you have the relevant skills or experience, please get in touch!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C