|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||21 January 2022|
£22,000 plus pension & great career development
Does the thought of an HR role for an 'Investors in People Gold' company that can offer great ongoing training and development excite you? Are you looking for a position in HR that will give you great exposure to many different aspects of Human Resources?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join an employer of choice in Caerphilly. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader that is currently going through a period of sustained growth and investment.
As HR Administrator you will:
- Play an important part in ongoing recruitment and interviews
- Be the first point of contact for HR related queries
- Use your organisational skills to maintain accurate personnel records
- Prepare important HR documents such as employment contracts and new hire induction packs
- Update internal databases when recording sicknesses, holidays and maternity leave requests
- Communicate effectively with different departments with regards to HR policies and procedures
This is an important role in a busy HR Department for an industry leader. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from great ongoing training and guidance. The company in question is proud to develop staff and you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and working experience of HR in what will be a varied and interesting position.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.