|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Angharad Isaac|
|Job Published:||11 November 2019|
Salary: £18,000.00 - £21,000.00 per annum plus benefits
Vibe Recruit are proud to be representing a prominent family run business in South Wales who continue to provide the best products across the UK. Due to the continued development of current talent within the business they currently require an experienced HR Administrator. Reporting directly to the Head of HR you will be responsible for providing a full administration service to the HR Department. This will include maintain and updating electronic and hard copy HR records and inputting time and attendance information to the Sage 50 payroll system.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administer maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and parental leave records and processes, ensuring that associated payroll processes are completed.
- Administer all HR systems and databases; ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained.
- Provide general administrative support to the HR Department as required, including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying and emails.
- Support recruitment including placing advertisements, liaising with recruitment agencies, managing candidate communication and preparing shortlisting and selection documentation for managers.
- Ensure that all required pre-employment checks are conducted, updating and discussing with line manager as appropriate.
- Prepare offer letters, contracts and changes to employee terms and conditions.
- Administer starter/leaver processes including all documentation, ensuring that induction processes and exit interviews are completed.
- Provide line managers with induction templates and new starter checklists to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new employees.
- Provide reports on HR metrics such as labour turnover and absence as required by the Head of HR.
- Provide administrative support to HR processes as required, including note taking at investigations or formal meetings.
Skills, qualification and experience required
- Previous administrative experience is essential, but not necessarily within the HR sector as training will provided on the job, if this is relevant.
- Good general education with minimum GCSE C or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- A CIPD membership (or studying towards) would be considered desirable
- Previous generalist experience of HR administration and collation of data for payroll.
- Previous experience in working with HR software systems (e.g. Sage 50) is desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop within a fast-moving and high-performance environment. If you feel you match the above criteria, why not apply!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C