HR & Finance Administrator
|Job Title:||HR & Finance Administrator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||04 August 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, a business that offers a range of recycling, reuse and education services in South Wales are looking to appoint a HR & Finance Administrator on a full time, permanent contract.
Hours of work : 37.5 hours a week, full time
Location of work : Head office in Newport, combined with home working as appropriate.
The HR & Finance Administrator will provide support within the HR and Finance remit of the organisation along with general administration across the business.
The ideal candidate will have administration experience to assist the CEO, Finance Manager, Head of Operations, Charity Manager and assist with other administration related activities. You will provide support in relation to recruitment, employment letters and contracts, employee vetting, onboarding, payroll and all things related to the administration of their people services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for sourcing goods and making purchases in line with procedures and ensuring that the purchase order book is completed correctly, i.e. costs/department;
- liaising with suppliers for delivery of goods;
- Daily maintenance of the Outstanding Purchase Order database
- Making arrangements for maintenance of office equipment; ensuring stock levels are maintained at all times
- Taking minutes at other staff meetings
- Scheduling meetings/room bookings/events for the company
- Assisting with funded projects administration and reporting
ISO Administration (quality management system)
- Keeping the master index updated with changes to our management system
- Ensuring all documents are locked and controlled to prevent unauthorised editing
- Providing support during ISO Management Audits
- Taking minutes at ISO audit meetings
- Supporting management with general ISO administration
- Daily/weekly maintenance of staff clocking-in system, i.e. adding/deleting staff, updating reason for absence; collation of reports to support HR and Finance
- Creation and maintenance of personnel files; scanning/filing completed HR forms, i.e. signed contract of employment, Return to Work, Doctor's notes etc.
- Twice yearly DVLA check of all staff who drive company vehicles
- Daily maintenance of staff holiday requests to database, scan completed document and return to employee/Manager
- Absence analysis
- Return to work record keeping (ensuring management have completed relevant paperwork)
- Maintaining training databases and booking training courses as requested
- provide support in relation to recruitment, employment letters and contracts, employee vetting, onboarding and payroll tasks
- Maintain diary reminders for new staff probation reviews
- Daily analysis of bank receipts and allocation of funds for all Reuse sites
- Weekly analysis of Reuse site sales and expenses
- Monthly analysis of sales, items sold and total tonnage for all Reuse sites, entered to Reuse Performance spreadsheet
- Collation and archiving of receipts from Reuse sites
- Regular filing of paid sales and purchase invoices
- Archiving documents; maintenance of Archive Room in line with company's document retention policy
- Strong academic record to degree level
- Experience within an office environment - ideally in a role involving people services
- Experience of working within an finance or HR team
- Work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Take ownership of tasks
- Work effectively in a team
- Be a great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Desire to work take our company forward
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of competence in IT tools including word, excel and web based products
- Discretion and confidentiality in relation to the sensitive personal information you will be handling
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.