HR and Payroll Assistant
|Job Title:||HR and Payroll Assistant|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||21 December 2021|
HR and Payroll Assistant
HR and Payroll Assistant required for our Bicester Client.
As a HR and Payroll Assistant it is essential to have a full driving licence and own transport as you be required to work between two sites in Bicester.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Working as part of a small team to ensure a professional and effective HR service across the UK.
- Responsible to: Human Resources Manager.
- Responsible for providing a generalist administrative service to the HR function.
- Liaison with Human Resources department team member, other department members of staff / Management and relevant external organisations.
Main Tasks of Job:
- Administering monthly payroll
- Weekly pension administration
- Facilitating all employee tax matters
- Managing employee benefits programmes
- First line contact in conjunction with HR Manager for matters.
- Assisting managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
Maintenance of employee data in the HR system
- Changes to personal data
- Be a key contributor in managing the Company Workday system
- Coordinating and helping support the design and delivery of training needs and professional development across both technical and non-technical areas
- Devising training plans
Recruitment and Selection Administration
- Placing adverts
- Monitoring applications
- Setting up short listing and selection processes
- Communication with candidates
- Preparation of contracts
- Induction Preparation
General HR Administration
- Answering general queries, both internal and external
- Maintenance of files
- Provision of management information including report from the HR System
- Manage company social media pages
- Must have completed at least level 3 CIPD qualification and be working towards a level 5.
- Candidates must be fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to demonstrate examples to problem solving using the STAR methodology
- Salary £26k (There may be some flexibility regarding salary)
- Annual bonus scheme - up to 10% of salary
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (may have to work at least one bank holiday during the year)
- Pension - employer pays in 5%, employee 3%
- Free parking
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.