|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support, Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||25 June 2021|
My well established client based in Llanelli have a vacancy within their HR Department for an HR Assistant.
As an HR Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the wider HR team with administrative duties such as but not limited to correspondence preparation, meeting prep and facilitation, office management, and query management. You will also be responsible for overseeing the accuracy of the Time and Attendance systems in order for accurate payroll processing.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent Organisation, Planning and Coordination Skills
- Must have good working experience of navigating IT data systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent and Confident communicator, with ability to work discreetly in a confidential HR environment
Your Key responsibilities will be:
- To liaise with line managers and time administrators of all levels daily to investigate oustanding exceptions, providing advice and guidance where appropriate
- To enter certain paid codes within the Time and Attendance system, maintained by Human Resources at the approval of the manager and HR Advisor.
- To submit within the agreed deadline the Time and Attendance report for Payroll processing.
- To liaise with the employees and subsequently line managers and the payroll department to resolve ad hoc payroll and time and attendance queries.
- To ensure that relevant paperwork pertaining to Time and Attendance and payroll are received and stored appropriately.
- To support the HR department in timely maintenance of employee's personnel records.
- On instruction, to support the maintenance and organisation of the HR document folders.
- To undertake any HR Administration activities as directed
You will need:
- Understanding of PPE requirements for Site Visits
- Ability to extrapolate data from it source to provide for payroll Submission
- Ability to use for communication and reporting
- Understanding of appropriate use and storage of personal data
- Ability to advise in line with handbook on some policy guidelines
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please get in touch as soon as possible
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.