|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||15 November 2019|
A company with a global footprint is currently recruiting for a HR Manager. The successful candidate will support the start-up business to create, implement and manage all HR-related policies and procedures across operations in the UK, France and Spain.
Purpose of the Job:
You will provide support across the business on all thing's 'people' related, including ER and benefits.
You will be responsible for all HR policies and systems; including overseeing the payroll process.
You will manage the recruitment process and partner closely with hiring managers to ensure they secure the best talent; including tech, marketing and creative.
You will develop new initiatives using analytical insights and have the chance to lead on a variety of engagement, training and development projects.
You will create the internal communications, making sure the whole company is engaged with new initiatives and processes.
You will act as a key business partner in the overall organisation.
Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
* Implement new HR policies, procedures and procedures and processes as appropriate and ensure that they are in line with current employment legislation in the UK, France and Spain.
* Ensure that all operational procedures and standards are applied to provide a consistent and safe service for all employees.
* Work closely with the Business Leader to rollout company-wide projects such as annual salary & bonus review, performance management and training and development.
* Aligning business objectives with people strategy.
* Strong stakeholder engagement with management team and suppliers.
* Performance cycles, reviews, training, etc.
* Training - coordination and guidance of technical and non-technical training and budget management
* Talent management and succession planning
* Work on other specific projects which require knowledge and input from the people's profession that is HR.
Resourcing and Planning:
* Full Responsibility for recruitment (interview guides, recruitment agencies, job offers, job descriptions etc.)
* Set up a Preferred Supplier List for the business. This will involve meeting with agencies to identify their areas of expertise, setting out the PSL rates and rebates, drafting agreements and monitoring the PSL's to ensure delivery.
* On boarding program - ways of working, company values
* Introduce apprenticeship and graduate programs.
Health and Safety:
* As well as taking responsibility for your own health, safety and welfare, ensure that employees under your supervision perform their duties with due regard to the Company's Health and Safety Policy, procedures and safe systems of work, in a safe working environment.
General Data Protection (GDPR):
* Ensure both you and your teams' compliance and execution of all GDPR policies, procedures and processes.
* Monitor and maintain records of all data processing activities in line with GDPR policies i.e. Data Protection Policy, Employee Data Retention Process, Employee Privacy Notice etc.
* Coordinate data breach responses in line with policy.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
* Ensure all activity maintains a high level of corporate social responsibility in line with the Company Policy.
* Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, laws and the Code of Conduct.
HR Team in the UK, France and Spain.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
* Proven and extensive HR experience of supporting a small - medium sized business with all aspects of HR
* Proven track record of delivery of strategic HR elements
* Proven HR generalist experience of 3-5 years is expected across all spheres listed in the job responsibilities
* Experience in recruitment.
* Experience in building an HR infrastructure in a start up environment
* This is a combination of a strategic and tactical position. You must be able to execute to your plan, meet deadlines and make a positive impact within your business group
* Must have a positive "can do" attitude
* Ability to multi-task and problem solve
* Goal-oriented, proactive, accountable and passionate about driving results
* Exceptional organisational and communication skills
* Experience in supporting and developing managers through change
* Be agile to navigate the pace and change of a startup and future growth
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
* Self-motivated - full accountability for their work deliverables
* Upbeat and positive person who fits in well with the team
* Must be able to challenge and question processes and ideas in constructive manner
* CIPD qualified, (preferably Graduate level or equivalent degree) with a strong HR generalist
This job description is not an exhaustive list and you may at times be required to perform other duties.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C