|Job Title:||HR Officer/Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||01 June 2020|
£27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm Friday 8am - 1:00pm Fri
An exciting opening has become available for a HR advisor in the Llanelli area.
The role will consist of:
- Provide a generalist service to front line managers on HR Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that Line Managers are supported in Absence Management
- To support with Case Management on difficult Absence issues in line with provisions outlined within the Equality Act 2010
- To provide advice and guidance to Line Managers on all HR processes including and any legislative changes.
- To support managers through Investigations, Disciplinary and Grievance matters.
- To identify solutions to performance related issues.
- To be the Point of Contact for recruitment and selection
- Ensuring the accurate completion of a daily absence reports
- To coordinate/attend Sickness meeting.
- To liaise with Occupational Health to support employees and conduct regular reviews
- Participate in Investigations, Disciplinary and Grievance cases with the managers as appropriate.
- To support Line Managers in the recruitment process as appropriate.
- To liaise with the HR & UK Recruitment Manager on current recruitment issues for the plant.
- Support employees with day to day queries on HR and legislative Issues
- To participate in project work where appropriate and look to continuously Improve the service from the HR Department.
- To provide absence & holiday cover within the HR Team when required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a front line generalist HR role.
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- Experience in managing complex Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance cases.
- Experience in managing complex absence issues.
- Ability to, understand and interpret Employment Law changes and Case Law into a practical work environment
- Takes ownership of own development
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C