|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Location:||Ferndale, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||28 April 2022|
Are you and experienced Health and Safety Manager with a manufacturing background? Are you looking for a role where you can develop into Quality Management? Does the thought of joining a national, industry leader that has benefited from significant growth and investment appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are looking for a Health & Safety Manager to provide support to managers to implement and deliver H&S best practice for a well-established manufacturer as well as drive and support a positive and pro active Health & Safety culture and behaviours. Overtime you will also take leadership of the Quality Department on site.
As Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Provide Health and Safety assistance and guidance as required
- Possess knowledge of ISO 18001 and the updated ISO45001
- Assist with Health and Safety administration activities.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong background in Quality
- Complete risk assessments and Standard Operating procedures and ensure follow up control measures are actioned and complete.
- Assist with the creation of training documentation and presentations to support the implementation of new health and safety related processes.
- Assist with reviewing and investigating accidents, good catches, significant near misses that are reported and establish root cause and develop action plans to follow it up.
- Maintain records of Health & Safety documentation.
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or Diploma)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Flexible and co-operative at all times
- Confidential in all matters
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
As well as a competitive salary (which is also negotiable for the right person) you will benefit from full backing and support, additional training and development as well as genuine progression into Quality Management over time. Now is the right time to join as the company continues to benefit from increased investment and substantial growth due to high product demand.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.