Industrial Liaisons Manager
|Job Title:||Industrial Liaisons Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||01 April 2022|
Would you like to work for an industry led organisation, supported by its Members and the Welsh Government?
Vibe Recruit's client based in Bridgend are looking to appoint a full time Industrial Liaisons Manager reporting to the CEO.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and knowledge gained within the automotive manufacturing supply chain
- Ability to accurately and thoroughly collate pivotal data and disseminate relevant information providing timely and dependable sector reports for key stakeholders
- An energetic, passionate, and enthused sector specialist that can interface professionally with members, governments, and academia.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and presenting competencies, robust analytical skills and be capable of writing detailed bespoke reports
- Leadership and management skills
The successful candidate will work within a small team environment.
- Site visits to the core membership having detailed meetings and discussions with plant managers to ascertain their operational landscape, understand their business opportunities and threats as well as signposting various support structures that have a strategic and valuable contribution.
- Signpost the various support mechanisms made available by Welsh Government increasing technology awareness regarding competitiveness, automation, artificial intelligence as well as promoting Welsh Government support through the Economic Action Plan.
- Support the expansion, the scope and horizon of the membership by identifying new market entrants, determine their core capabilities and expertise and consequently enhancing the current membership to incorporate a new “green” element as the sector transitions to a zero-carbon emission transport and mobility industry and service sector
- Management and administration support for selective workstreams
- Support events by suggesting potential content and themes, recommending appropriate speakers for plenary sessions, as well as identifying sponsorship opportunities
- Attend stakeholders’ meetings or Trade Events across the UK especially where Welsh Government are exhibiting to promote the competence and capability of the automotive sector in Wales
If you are passionate and able to support the development of a competitive, innovative, and sustainable world class automotive sector in Wales, are educated preferably to degree level and have sector competence, then Vibe Recruit's client would welcome your application for the position of Industrial Liaisons Manager.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.