Injection Stretch MouldingTechnician
|Job Title:||Injection Stretch MouldingTechnician|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||06 April 2021|
Injection Stretch Moulding Technician
£36,000 - £37,000+ excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, income protection & on-site canteen
( Continental Shift Pattern )
Are you a skilled in Machine Setting and Maintenance with experience in injection moulding / blow moulding, extrusion or injection stretch moulding? Alternatively, do you have experience in hydraulics / pneumatics repair and maintenance? Would you like to be part of a global firm that can boast a first-class reputation and a firm that prides itself on new technology, innovative ideas, and scientific discovery?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for an Injection Stretch Moulding Technician to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion and the introduction of new machinery and production lines, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a global manufacturer out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing site.
There are two opportunities, so please feel free to apply if you are either mechanically or electrically biased.
As Injection Stretch Moulding Technician you will:
- Be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of a wide range of machinery and equipment on site.
- Make sure that all machinery is running efficiently, checked, and maintained in order to meet production targets.
- Carry out mechanical and / or electrical work within the factory.
- Assist in the training of other technicians and be open to attending additional training to enhance your skills set.
- Use your experience of working in injection moulding / blow moulding / extrusion or injection stretch moulding to full advantage.
- Display knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics ( for mechanically biased Technicians )
- Have experience of bespoke automation / assembly equipment ( for electrically biased Technicians )
This is a highly varied role where you will be working on a wide range of machinery and equipment. As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. This role is for a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C