Installation & Service Technician
|Job Title:||Installation & Service Technician|
|Location:||County Durham, England|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||18 November 2022|
Installation & Service Technician ( Field Based )
£30,000 - £33,000 + company vehicle, great overtime potential and more
Do you come from a facilities background and have experience of installation, repair and maintenance ? Are you looking for a varied and interesting role for an industry leading firm that can offer long term career progression?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for an Installation & Service Technician to join a national firm in County Durham.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing, national firm that can boast 'Investors in People Gold' status. Taking advantage of great training, this is a varied and rewarding role where you will be providing a vital service across the North East.
As Installation & Service Technician you will:
- With training, focus on the installation of ceiling patient lifts and repair of moving and handling equipment for hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities
- Use your geographical knowledge of the North East to full advantage when covering the County Durham Area and further afield.
- Service products both on site and at the customers premises
- Maintain first class product knowledge around the products, components and fixings
- Work within the guidelines of H&S requirements
- Make good any defects and leave any property in a clean and tidy state in line with contract and job spec.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers excellent overtime potential and great variety. No two days will be the same and you will benefit from excellent ongoing training and development. The company holds 'Investors in People Gold' status and takes pride in promoting staff from within.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.