|Job Title:||Installation Co-ordinator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||12 September 2022|
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest storage solutions manufacturer's based in Caerphilly.
Salary : £30,000 per annum
Hours of work - 8.00 -4.15pm Monday to Thursday. 8.00 - 3.15pm Friday
Main purpose and scope of the role:
As an Installation Coordinator, you will coordinate the installation teams, who are responsible for installing workspace equipment at customer sites throughout the UK and Europe and ensuring that all projects are completed to a high standard and on time.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating and managing the installation teams to meet the high quality and standards of the business.
- Co-ordinating with the Warehouse manager to ensure site deliveries are on-time and ready for the installation teams.
- Providing accurate and timely weekly reporting on install progress along with any risks encountered/forecast.
- Ensure performance targets are achieved.
- Ability to work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
- Project planning for customer site builds.
- Carrying out off-site audits.
- Liaising with customers regarding intended installation dates, site specific requirements, program and progress.
- Fault investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of customer issues.
- Managing a safe working environment always considering Health & Safety.
- Carry out pre-installation surveys competently and efficiently with a view to providing the most efficient delivery possible of every project.
- Coach and develop the capability of the internal installation teams and identify any gaps in existing training and opportunities for further training.
- Proactive, self-starter who is comfortable working on own initiative.
- Experience of managing off-site teams.
- Ability to read drawings
- Proven ability to build and develop excellent customer and employee relationships.
- Commercially aware, sound understanding of site installations, cost control and close out.
- A problem solver - able to think through solutions.
- Strong team working ethic, comfortable working alongside colleagues in supporting functions. Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Able to travel to customer sites if needed, therefore a full clean driving license is essential.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.