|Job Title:||Internal Recruiter|
|Contact Name:||Angharad Isaac|
|Job Published:||11 April 2019|
Internal Recruiter/ HR
Fixed Term Contract Duration: 6-9 month
Salary: £27,000.00 - £30,000.00 per annum plus benefits
Would you like to be part of a dynamic business offering a progressive environment? My client is a precision engineering company with sites in both Swindon and Bristol offering a fantastic benefits package and a recently refurbished state of the art office in Bristol. Reporting directly to the HR Manager you will support managers and employees by providing in-depth advice on recruitment and selection when required. In addition you will Engage with stakeholders to challenge current thinking on recruitment and selection whilst achieving buy-in to new attraction and selection practices.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide expert advice to Recruiting Managers and/or HR on appropriate resourcing strategies in order to successfully deliver recruitment campaigns across the client base.
- Lead on campaigns - apprenticeship schemes and intern placements.
- Lead on Executive recruitment - advising on appropriate strategies, head hunting, hands on approach.
- Manage direct hiring campaigns though the use of social media and other networking strategies to help reduce costs to the business and build a talent pipeline.
- Lead on internal and external recruitment process, supporting managers to run appropriate interview and selection processes to attract and recruit suitable employees across the customer base.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies where required, working to a bespoke preferred supply list, negotiating rates to meet business expectations
- Provide guidance to managers on structured interviewing techniques, criteria and capability-based selection and general support throughout the entire recruitment project life cycle to offer and acceptance stage to enable consistency and fairness in the recruitment & selection process.
- Ensure the relevant Retained HR/Recruiting Manager is aware of any potential recruitment issues which may have a business impact including issues relating to Points Based Immigration.
- Attend recruitment and networking events to benchmark market trends and ways of working.
Experience, skills and qualifications required
- Qualifications: A CIPD qualification OR equivalent level of HR/Recruitment experience in field of expertise is essential.
- Significant experience of providing detailed recruitment advice and guidance and its practical application.
- In-House/Specialist agency recruitment experience and experience of stakeholder management.
- Proven track record in direct to market recruitment, including writing job board advertisements, job board and social media database searches including LinkedIn, Jobsite etc.
- Management of third-party suppliers.
- Proven experience in delivering in a high-volume resourcing environment.
- Experience of working in a changing environment.
- Awareness of market trends and utilising relevant networks to gain up to date knowledge.
- Experience of analysing recruitment data, looking at patterns on trends to influence decisions.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C