|Job Title:||IT Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||11 October 2021|
Our client based in Colechester, a fast-growing provider of integrated digital solutions, is looking to recruit an IT Consultant for an immediate start.
Working as a member of the client consulting team to;
- Identify client system opportunities and diagnose where client processes can benefit further from the companies products and services.
- Where it is appropriate to do so, designing, developing and supporting business software solutions using CaseMaster®.
- Where larger scale work is identified, translating client requirements into development requests for third party providers.
- Design and develop management reports using MI and dashboarding tools.
- Transfer knowledge and train client employees in the use of the system.
The role requires a willingness and ability to learn quickly along with strong technical aptitude and excellent personal skills in dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone.
The role is Colchester based and will involve regular UK (and potentially international) travel to clients with an occasional requirement for overnight stays. All travel and accommodation paid for.
Those displaying excellence can expect to progress rapidly.
Knowledge / Experience Required:
- Degree in an IT or related subject, or equivalent strong educational background with analytical skills
- 5 years commercial experience of software development and /or rollout, whether earned on placement, post-graduation or through employment.
- Basic programming experience in a 3GL and / or OO language
- Basic experience of data modelling, SQL and any relational DBMS
- Fluent in speech and writing in the English language.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Good SQL experience (ideally within Microsoft SQL Server)
- Microsoft .NET awareness
For more information on this role, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.