IT Support Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||15 August 2022|
IT Support Engineer - Banbury - £28,000 - £35,000
Role: IT Support Engineer
Field: IT/IT Support/IT Management/IT Infrastructure/Network Security/Helpdesk
Reporting to: IT Infrastructure & Network Manager
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (08:00 - 17:00)
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays, pension
This is an exciting opportunity for a IT Support Engineer to join a leading manufacturing business with scope to learn and develop further. Whether you are a 1st Line Support Engineer looking for the next step in your career or an established 2nd Line Engineer this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
The main focus of the role will be to act as the face of IT, answering, managing and resolving user queries in a timely fashion.
- Support the Network and Infrastructure Manager to ensure the IT systems run efficiently, through a mixture of regular maintenance of current systems and implementation of new technology
- 1st and 2nd line support (receiving phone calls / emails and resolving the issues raised, logging them on the central Service Desk ticketing system
- Configuring, installing and ongoing maintenance / management of any device connected to the company network
- Ensuring that company processes for on-boarding users, off-boarding users, backups, endpoint protection are all followed, and any issues are flagged for attention and remediation
- Network Security: user profile / security access management (Windows AD)
- Previous experience of 1st and 2nd line support functions
- Desktop, laptop, table, smartphone and telephony support
- Printer, MFP and AP support
- Asset and Incident management (logging and managing issues via a ticket system)
- Windows AD management (starters / leavers / account permission setting)
- Backup administration (monitoring jobs / performing restores etc
- Microsoft software (Windows 10 / MS Office)
- Remote support
- Endpoint protection services (e.g. patching / AV / vulnerability scans)
- Any server support experience would be a bonus (e.g. MS Exchange / MS SharePoint)
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send across an updated CV or call Jeremiah Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.