|Job Title:||Junior Developer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||04 February 2021|
My client who are based in Essex are currently looking to add an ambitious and motivated junior developer to their IT team. You will be working as part of a small but enthusiastic team who have a positive and vibrant working environment.
Working collaboratively with senior developers, you will be working across the full development lifecycle using a range of technology within the Microsoft .Net stack and SQL Server with a focus on backend development.
- Develop and support the core application used by the business. This includes a mix of off-the-shelf & in-house applications.
- Support external representatives with any issues relating to software.
- Support the different departments with business directing report production.
- Working closely with other members of the IT team.
- Assist with the day to day tasks within the IT department.
- C# .Net development skills with backend development experience.
- Experience developing WinForms applications.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Experience dealing with hardware/software support issues.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- To be able to adopt a flexible and proactive approach to working.
- Experience developing WPF applications.
- Knowledge of advanced SQL.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C