Junior Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Junior Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||07 July 2022|
The junior sales executive will be responsible for supporting with the processing of daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client is seeking to strengthen the existing sales team in Bedwas, South Wales. The role will be primarily office based with occasional international travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers and customers as may be required. The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving licence are essential.
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
- Logging quotes onto the company system
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets as required
- Progressing sales orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Liaison with colleagues in other departments as required
- Performing to KPI's
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry and/or customer service experience
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C