|Job Title:||Laboratory Technician|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||25 August 2022|
£36,869 + great pension, healthcare, life assurance, on site gym, income protection and lore
Are you an experienced Laboratory Technician looking for a long term career with a global manufacturer? Does the thought of a highly interesting and varied role working closely with the Quality function appeal to you? Do you want a clear career path in a multi million pound company?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to report to the Quality Assurance Manger working on a number of exciting projects for an international manufacturer in Newport.It's a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that specialises in enhancing quality of life through innovative manufacturing in a sustainable way.
As Laboratory Technician you will:
- Receive and analyse samples from the Production units to expected turnaround times using a combination of techniques, which include GC, HPLC and IC as well as a variety of classic analytical methods.
- Communicate and report results through a variety of specialist database systems.
- Perform calibration of key laboratory instrumentation.
- Be safety conscious with a good knowledge of chemical hazards.
- Use your practical laboratory experience to full advantage
- Be familiar with working to key manufacturing quality standards
- Contributory pension.
-Free private health care.
- Excellent working environment.
- On-site gymnasium.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Life Insurance and Group Income Protection Schemes.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free car parking.
- On-site canteen
This is an opportunity not to turn down for an industry leader with a great reputation. If you are looking for a new, exciting laboratory role, please get in touch.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C