Lapping Machine Operator
|Job Title:||Lapping Machine Operator|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||09 August 2021|
£26,000 ( days regular ) + attractive pension, life assurance & additional benefits
Are you an experienced Lapping Operator on the lookout for a role with a global firm? Does the thought of working on a number of exciting projects for a world leading manufacturer appeal to you? Are you looking for a permanent days role with excellent ongoing training and development?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Lapping Operator for a highly respected manufacturer in Stonehouse. Serving a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil & gas, construction, machine building medical and transportation, this is a highly varied role with great opportunities for long term progression.
As Lapping Operator you will:
- Prepare and machine customer's components to meet drawing / specification requirements
- Operate 72 inch, 60 inch and small lapping tables.
- Be involved in the filing and dressing of seats and gates as per customer requirements.
- Clean components prior to Inspection.
- Template manufacture and control all jigs.
- Monitor and maintain section consumables.
- Monitor and report on all material effecting processing.
- Ensure machines are operated according to site and manufacturers recommendations
As well as a competitive salary, a convenient days role, great employee benefits and job variation, one of the main benefits of this role is the company itself. The company in question is a world leader and strives for excellence. Known as an employer of choice in the area, the company in question has a 1st class reputation and you will play an important role in it's ongoing success.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C