Large Format Printer/Finisher
|Job Title:||Large Format Printer/Finisher|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||23 June 2022|
Our client is a leading litho, large and small format, exhibitions, events, graphics and direct mail company with sites across the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Large Format Printer / Finisher to join their team based in Pontypool on a full time, permanent contract.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Digital printing background and experience operating flat bed and roll to roll latex printers
- RIP experience - preferably Onyx (however Onyx training can be provided)
- Adobe + Illustrator experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Zund experience
- Laminating experience
- General large format print finishing experience
- Ability to follow instructions, work in a team and as an individual
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to read job sheets with good attention to detail
- Fitting experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Have a clean UK driving licence
- A forklift license would be advantageous, but is not essential (training can be provided)
Hours 37.5 hours per week.
Permanent day shifts.
Monday to Friday.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C