|Job Title:||Lead Developer|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||27 February 2023|
My client based in Romford are seeking a Lead Developer to join their team!
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver service excellence for both my client and its customers by managing and developing our internal CRM systems. You will be accountable for the full development cycle and delivery of all change of the CRM systems in line with business expectations. The role has line management responsibility for the junior developer, and you will also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the system architecture and documentation.
The role is located in the Romford office and involves working with a growing team that supports the entire business.
Your Responsibilities as Lead Developer:
- Manage and be responsible for the delivery of service of our IT Development team to meet requirements
- Manage and be responsible for the maintenance and development of company CRM systems.
- Provide accurate data to Management team to ensure the business is providing service excellence to clients.
- Communicate regularly on the progress and delivery of new change and ensure the Head of Office Operations is fully up to date with all client-based requests and expectations.
- Support and develop the team members to provide a high performing environment with dynamic capabilities.
- Train the team members to ensure correct delivery of the service and deliver this within the quality assurance framework.
- Liaise with our clients and field agents with regards to requirements, changes and operational issues or circumstances requiring clarification.
- When required, support the Management team to deliver the strategic plans of the business.
- Assist the Head of Office Operations with the IT process guides, ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date.
- When required, cover team workloads including but not limited to the following:
- Completing IT Support tickets that come into the IT Support mailbox.
- Importing and exporting various client files to and from CRM systems.
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Producing various ad-hoc reports when requested.
- Complete reconciliations and analysing datasets.
- Producing and uploading bulk pre-PDV letters to our third-party supplier.
- Send bulk texts to our clients customers to drive contact.
- Loading of outbound calls into our dialler.
- Creation and deletion of user profiles and setups on internal systems.
- Physical setup and office moves of all IT equipment and required furniture.
- General technical administrative tasks to support the business.
In order to be successful you will need:
- Previous experience and proficient in working with C#, WinForms and WPF.
- Previous experience and proficient in working with Microsoft SQL.
- Previous experience and proficient in working with Crystal Reports.
- Proven track record of delivering change on time and at a high level of quality
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and be able to follow protocols to deliver a high and consistent service.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work within defined timescales.
If you're interested please get in touch asap.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C