Lead Generation Executive
|Job Title:||Lead Generation Executive|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||30 December 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a Lead Generation Executive to build business by establishing relationships with clients, using various methods and tools available. To make contact professionally via various mediums, to follow through to order placement stage. Your aim would be to continually feed the sales department with an increased level of enquiries and gain a thorough understanding of the UK market activity.
You may also be asked to fulfil any other Business development duties as they arise.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive new business through multiple sales channels and tools.
- Daily use of the company's system, to its full advantage ensuring that it is controlled and utilised fully and efficiently.
- Gain a thorough understanding of market activity.
- Identify opportunities and ideas and share with the team during monthly sales meetings
- Ensure that system is always up to date, with accurate details.
- Provide sales support to customers, act as the point of contact where appropriate and help develop customer's relationships.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients via email and telephone.
- To help and ensure that the organisation understands and satisfies the customers' requirements
- Work closely with internal personnel via email and telephone and assist with ad-hoc administration duties as and when required.
- Help to establish GDPR compliant contacts in order to communicate.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Drive Opportunities
- New Business quotes
- Copy Quotes
- Conversion Rates
- New accounts opened
- Customer feedback
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.