|Job Title:||LGV Driver|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Dawn Halford|
|Job Published:||17 May 2023|
About the role…
Our client in based Witney requires Waste Collection LGV Drivers to drive LGV vehicles to undertake collection of refuse and recyclables from properties throughout the West Oxfordshire District
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To drive the company's waste and recycling vehicles in a safe, considerate manner, following a pre-planned route in accordance with route risk assessment instructions. This will involve plenty of reversing and careful driving often along narrow streets with parked cars.
- To undertake daily checks of the vehicle before it is used to ensure it is in good working order.
- To report any vehicle defects and complete the necessary paperwork to ensure compliance with transport
- To assist with vehicle loading as and when required (this will depend on collection rounds).
- To ensure the vehicle is unloaded, re-fuelled and ready for use the following
You will need…
- LGV licence (class 2 minimum)
- Full driving licence to be able to drive a range of vehicles
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be committed to being an eco-friendly and efficient driver
- Full PPE supplied
- Free parking
- A fixed 37 hour week
- Opportunity to become a key worker and support your local community
Pay Rate £13.22 per hour
For more information, please call Dawn on 01235 535858
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C