|Job Title:||Logistics Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||02 November 2022|
Vibe Recruit are working in conjunction with one of the UK's leading contract furniture manufacturers who are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their growing team. Permanent full-time position.
Key purpose of the role:
Ensuring tasks related to the arrangement of shipping and other management information are completed and distributed accordingly. Covering all administrative tasks across the logistics side of the business.
- Maintain the Weekly Order Spreadsheet engaging with internal stakeholders as required. (Recording any orders moved out/added into month, checking payments have been made and chase where necessary)
- Attend the weekly New Business meeting, documenting and distributing the approved minutes, follow through of the actions
- Update the New Business Spreadsheet to a point where the remedial is fixed or sales order raised to complete
- Completion of Export Paperwork for international despatches to facilitate prompt OTIF (On time in full) despatch
- Update Daily/Weekly Orders completed with Units and Order type to record OFIT weekly/monthly
- Raise PO's for the fitting team invoices
- Collating and printing of delivery paperwork and floorplans and labels for warehouse deliveries
- Cover for logistics/transport arrangements when Delivery Manager is on site visits
- Assist with returns where paperwork may need to be raised
- Check the Proof of Delivery inbox, tie up paperwork with sales orders and action any issues
- Check weekly requirement of items for Contract Clients and ensure we are covered
- On occasion you may be required to perform other administrative duties for both Goods In and Warehouse Management
- Arrange pallet and parcel deliveries
- On occasion may need to assist on warehouse floor, ie packing/wrapping of pallets
- MS Word/Excel/Email experience
- Confident telecommunicator
- Experience of Sales or Warehouse Management Systems in a similar role
- Experience in logistics and understanding of the geography of UK
- A completer/finisher with the ability to work to deadlines
- Conscious and diligent record keeper
- A problem-solving mentality
Please call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.