|Job Title:||Logistics Co-Ordinator|
|Location:||Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||20 October 2021|
£26,000 + additional benefits
Does the thought of working for a global pioneer that has strong partnerships with leading, international brands appeal to you? Are you looking for a rewarding Logistics role for a multi award winning company that can boast regognition in the 'Sunday Times Fast Track 100' list? Do you want to take advantage of excellent employee benefits and a clear progression path?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to join a rapidly growing, global firm in Ystrad Mynach. The company in question are looking to recruit a Logistics Co-Ordinator to work towards achieving and exceeding customers' expectations both within UK and Europe.
As Logistics Co-Ordinator you will:
- Arrange all logistics within UK, Europe and beyond to satisfy our customers' demands.
- Use your knowledge of customs clearance and exporting to full advantage
- Be organised when correctly processing all related documentation including liaising with warehouse, hauliers, air freight carriers and ocean carriers.
- Be comfortable with negotiating transport rates for both UK and Export shipments
- Issue shipping information in a timely manner to the Warehouse ahead of the expected despatch
- Be experienced in raising shipping documents for both UK and Export
- Track shipments and report status to the client relations department
This is a highly varied role where you will play a very important part in the distribution of products as the company continues to cater for increased demand globally. The company in question is growing and has excellent plans for future investment. You will benefit from a competitive salary and great employee benefits, not to mention excellent career progression.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.