Logistics Coordinator / Administrator
|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator / Administrator|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||08 November 2022|
Working for an expanding business you will cover all administrative tasks across the Logistics function in the business.
Ensuring tasks related to the arrangement of shipping and other management information are completed and distributed accordingly.
Along with good administration and organisational skills, the successful Logistics Coordinator will require the confidence to deal with customers and external suppliers of goods and services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the Weekly Order Spreadsheet engaging with internal stakeholders as required. (Recording any orders moved out/added into month, checking payments have been made and chase where necessary)
- Attend the weekly New Business meeting, documenting and distributing the approved minutes, follow through of the actions
- Update the New Business Spreadsheet to a point where the remedial is fixed or SO raised to complete
Skills & Experience:
- MS Word/Excel/Email experience
- Confident communicator
- Experience of Sales or WMS software in a similar role
- Experience in logistics and an understanding of the geography of UK
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.