Machine Safety Controls Technician
|Job Title:||Machine Safety Controls Technician|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||14 April 2021|
Machine Safety Systems Control Engineer
Up to £32,000 + company van and company pension
Are you an experienced Control Engineer with a background in Machine Safety Systems? Do you want to work for a long established, industy leading company that is is experiencing rapid growth in their electrical department? Do you enjoy job variety and job satisfaction?
We are currently recruiting for a Machine Safety Systems Control Engineer for a forward thinking designer and manufacturer of bespoke products that are used by a wide variety of different industries. Based out of Caerphilly, as Control Engineer you will be involved in the:
- Installation of safety control systems
- Installation of cabling and containment
- Integration of new guarding installations into customer's machinery
- Building of Electrical control panels following electrical schematics
- Use of good understanding of safety and control circuits
- Electrical modifications of customer's machinery
- Good electrical technical knowledge
- Knowledge of safety control circuits advantageous
- Good installation skills
- PLC programming would be advantageous
- Good fault finding skills
This is an exciting role that will involve travelling to customer's sites nationwide ( with the potential for paid overnight stays ). As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from a great pension, company van and excellent future progression prospects.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.