Machine / Production Operator
|Job Title:||Machine / Production Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||17 September 2019|
Vibe Recruit currently have exciting opportunities for Production Operators to join a fast-moving goods department based in Hay-On-Wye.
Our client is continuously growing, therefore are looking to appoint operators to join their experienced team on a full time, on-going basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working within a cleanroom environment
- Packing and accurately labelling medicines
- Quality control and inspection of finished products
- Documenting and completing relevant paperwork
- Ability to work at speed, always ensuring accuracy
- Ability to follow diagrams and designs
You do not need previous Production experience; however successful candidates will display the following attributes:
- Have a strong and proven work ethic
- Be highly motivated, reliable and determine
- Be able to develop existing and learn new skills
- Be able to follow strict guidelines and regulations
- Be able to communicate with ease
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy
If you believe that you display the above, this could be your next opportunity to join an employer who invest and develop their employees.
To arrange an interview, please send your CV today or call the office on 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.