|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||23 March 2021|
Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £32,000 + company pension & excellent benefits
Do you want to join a company that has recently undergone a significant period of investment and growth? Does the thought of working in a varied, modern and clean production environment appeal to you? Are you looking for a role that can offer excellent progression opportunities as the company continues to expand?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an ambitious, forward thinking manufacturer in Aberaman.
Working three shifts, you will be required to conduct planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of automated equipment.
- Use your experience of working on box machines, flow wrapping machines, printers and filling machines to full advantage.
- Showcase your fault-finding skills (mechanically and electrically)
- Be focused on continuous improvement and be involved in pre planned maintenance and project work when required.
- Display a good understanding of PLC systems.
- Be familiar with working in a fast paced, manufacturing facility as part of a small maintenance team.
It's an exciting time to join the business as they continue to expand into 2021. The company in question has benefited from recent investment and there will be genuine opportunities for employee development going forward. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from great employee benefits and the chance to work in a modern environment with a supportive team.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.